I bought material to make a boppy slipcover about 4 months ago and just now got around to making it. I am not a very good sewer so I was super nervous, but with the help of my mother in law I was able to make the whole thing in less than 30 minutes tonight! The longest/hardest part was cutting out the pattern and figuring out how to tape it together correctly. It was so much fun that I want to make another and do some other sewing projects before this baby comes...in 3 weeks!!! yay!
Also, here are some pictures of Peyton from our trip to Vegas playing in the pool. She is such a water baby and absolutely LOVED being in her little floaty tube. It was too cute. She is also learning how to eat with a spoon, since she refuses to let me help her. The last picture is of her getting into the dog cage...she is always getting into stuff that she shouldn't but I love her!

6 comments:
The slip cover looks awesome!!! Im so proud of your sewing job, isnt it fun?! Peyton is a doll!!! I loveeeee her!!!
You have such a talent! I love it!
Great job on the slip cover. Oh and in that picture you don't even look like you are pregnant! Peyton is getting so big! I miss you guys!
So cool, I need to try making one of those. I hate patterns though, but it's probably not too complicated, right? So, you asked where I get all my hair bands, bows, etc. We actually made most of them. I went to walmart, got little girl tights and cut them, fit them to their heads, and sewed them. You can clip all different flowers to them to switch it up. However, the flowers that Aisley was wearing in our most recent family pic, were 2 clips I got for myself at Forever 21. And the actual headband was a gift from my sister in law, but she made a bunch of bands out of stretchy lace. Then you can clip on differnt flowers and bows to it. Hope that makes sense! I can't believe you're due in like 2 weeks. That went by fast and in the picture, you seriously can't even tell you're pregant. Lucky!
So I totally agree, you don't look pregnant at all. Where did you put the baby?!? Peyton is so adorable, I love the dog cage picture!
See you soon! Love the pictures--especially Peyton in the dog house. ;-)
Post a Comment