Pages

Thursday, September 16

Tired

I have less than 2 weeks before this baby comes, I'm taking care of a crazy mess making 14 month old who is getting 2 premolars- which makes for a very cranky whiny clingy baby, Brandt is gone for more than 12 hours a day so I feel like a single mother, and on top of all of this I have strep throat. Oh and did I mention that I have pregnancy insomnia so I can never sleep and when I do finally fall asleep I wake up because I have to pee or the baby starts moving- which is pretty uncomfortable since there is NO room left. I hate to complain...but I want to remember this so that I never ever get pregnant again :)

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

...at least not for another 4 or 5 months! :)

-Danica- said...

Haha I am right there with you! I'm thinking hadley can be an only child :)

Kaylee said...

Haha you crack me up! You'll forget so fast and want another one before you know it! I totally get that feeling of being a single mom. Plan play dates w/ friends and make sure you line up people to watch Peyton for you so you can rest. You can do it! Only two more weeks!

JoHanna Bennion said...

HAHAHA! hun you have all right to complain. I know I did my fair share of it! I HATE those last few weeks! they are something horrible! Don't worry, it's over now and you have a beautiful girl!