Brandt got an email yesterday to set up a time for his first dental school interview to Indiana! He was SO excited. I am sure he would have been jumping up and down and screaming like a girl if Peyton hadn't been napping. His face was so cute though- just like a little boy on Christmas morning. His interview will be October 8th at 8:00a.m., right after the baby is born!
As far as the other schools he has applied to, he has heard back from all of them, as well as done the secondary applications, and heard back again from them saying his information is processed and complete and is now at the committee for review and we should be hearing about more interviews in 2 weeks to a month. We feel like we are in a huge waiting game right now and it's hard not knowing where we are going to be in a year, but at the same time it is so exciting! I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. I feel so blessed and I know that we are being watched over and protected and that we will be guided in the right direction when the time comes.

2 comments:
Congrats Brandt!!! And Congrats to your cute family as well. This year will probably be a busy one for you guys but SO FUN too! I cant wait to hear how everything turns out and where your life takes you!
Congratulations! We love you guys and are so excited to hear all of this :D
Post a Comment