*Jeannette: Part Three*
When I got to my Anatomy class on Monday I dont really remember seeing Brandt or not. I do remember wondering if I should say hi since I knew I would be seeing him that night for FHE, but I decided not to and as soon as class was over I grabbed my coat and pretty much walked as fast as I could to get out of there.
I ended up showing up pretty early for FHE. When I got there, pretty much no one else was there except Brandt- go figure. He was making dinner, green chili chicken enchiladas, and ironing his church shirt so we didn't talk at all. Once everyone showed up and we started eating, I could not believe how amazingly good Brandt's enchiladas were. I was impressed and this made me start to like him just a little bit. And then when the guys started giving the priesthood blessings I couldn't help but notice how cute Brandt was. He was definitely the cutest guy in the apartment and he had a really cute butt- yes, I totally checked it out :) Knowing me, I love a challenge and I wanted to see if I could get him to like me so I started paying a lot more attention to him and I noticed that he wasn't paying any attention to me! He was flirting with all of the other girls. He had brought his computer out and he was showing them pictures from his mission and family and telling stories and I was getting kind of jealous...I had no idea that this was his plan the entire time.
Right before we were getting ready to leave I was trying to convince Jen and Liz to go running with me. I was in a fit 4 life class and needed to exercise everyday and I didn't want to go alone. Jen, trying to get herself out of running and knowing Brandt was a runner as well, told him that he should go with me instead. Gee, thanks Jen...this could be super awkward. But he immediantely said yes and told me that him and Zach would be at my apartment in 10 mins. So we all ended up going running after all, including Jen and Liz.
Brandt and I ran the whole time and we ended up running 4 miles. We talked the entire time and it was great! I was really starting to like this guy. It was so easy, he made me laugh, and he was a good guy. When we got back to the apartment he taught me how to say hello and I love you in Thai, which I thought was pretty cool. With the guys still there Jen and Liz grabbed me and pulled me into the back room. They were pretty excited and started telling me how much Brandt liked me. I guess while at the park that night Zach had told them everything. But, Brandt told me that Zach liked Liz, so of course I told her! We were excited and I couldn't believe that he actually liked me!
I ended up showing up pretty early for FHE. When I got there, pretty much no one else was there except Brandt- go figure. He was making dinner, green chili chicken enchiladas, and ironing his church shirt so we didn't talk at all. Once everyone showed up and we started eating, I could not believe how amazingly good Brandt's enchiladas were. I was impressed and this made me start to like him just a little bit. And then when the guys started giving the priesthood blessings I couldn't help but notice how cute Brandt was. He was definitely the cutest guy in the apartment and he had a really cute butt- yes, I totally checked it out :) Knowing me, I love a challenge and I wanted to see if I could get him to like me so I started paying a lot more attention to him and I noticed that he wasn't paying any attention to me! He was flirting with all of the other girls. He had brought his computer out and he was showing them pictures from his mission and family and telling stories and I was getting kind of jealous...I had no idea that this was his plan the entire time.
Right before we were getting ready to leave I was trying to convince Jen and Liz to go running with me. I was in a fit 4 life class and needed to exercise everyday and I didn't want to go alone. Jen, trying to get herself out of running and knowing Brandt was a runner as well, told him that he should go with me instead. Gee, thanks Jen...this could be super awkward. But he immediantely said yes and told me that him and Zach would be at my apartment in 10 mins. So we all ended up going running after all, including Jen and Liz.
Brandt and I ran the whole time and we ended up running 4 miles. We talked the entire time and it was great! I was really starting to like this guy. It was so easy, he made me laugh, and he was a good guy. When we got back to the apartment he taught me how to say hello and I love you in Thai, which I thought was pretty cool. With the guys still there Jen and Liz grabbed me and pulled me into the back room. They were pretty excited and started telling me how much Brandt liked me. I guess while at the park that night Zach had told them everything. But, Brandt told me that Zach liked Liz, so of course I told her! We were excited and I couldn't believe that he actually liked me!
*Brandt Part Three*
In Anatomy on Monday Jeannette never even looked my way. Hmmmm...it was time to change my strategy with this girl. I decided that I would just stop paying attention to her and see if she noticed. I knew that if she didn't care that I wasn't paying attention to her she really had no interest in me and I would give up ( I was a Biology major, I loved experiments). That same night I had to prepare my freakin awesome green chile chicken enchiladas ( the bomb). While I was ironing my white shirt there was a knock at the door. It was Jeannette and her roommates. I went along with my plan perfectly. I didn't even look at her. I just ironed my shirt and popped the enchiladas in the oven. While we were eating I asked Zach if he could tell whether or not Jeannette liked the food. He said that it looked like she was enjoying them ( I mean, she wasn't gagging or anything). That night we gave blessings to everyone in our FHE group. Jeannette was one of the last girls to receive hers and I'm not going to lie I really wanted to give her a blessing. However, she requested for Zach to give her a blessing. Ughhh, now she was ticking me off. I felt a little bit better after the blessings because Zach pulled me aside and said that he has seen Jeannette look at my butt multiple times tonight. I went to the mirror just to make sure I didn't have a glob of gum or chocolate stuck to my pants. Nope, I was clear ( couldn't but help and think, I really do have a nice butt). Anyways, I was going to make Jeannette think that I was possibly interested in the other girls in the group. I brought my computer out into the living room to show the other girls pictures from my mission and of my family. In the corner of my eye I could see Jeannette staring at me. I thought to myself, " Jack pot baby". Not more than a second later Jeannette came over and kind of scooted the other girls out of the way and started asking me questions about my pictures ( hypothesis supported baby). Before the meeting was over I offered my phone number to everyone hoping that Jeannette would put it in her phone ( I was sly and a genius because it worked). Later on it was Jeannette and her roommates left in the apartment. I over heard Jeannette and Jen talking about running that night and Jen suggested that I go instead of her. Jen then asked me if I would go running with Jeannette and of course I agreed. Zach wanted to come along as well because he liked Jeannette's roommate. We all went to the park and started running and it turned out that Jeannette and I were the only runners in the group so we left everyone behind and ran at our pace. It was awesome because we talked the entire time. She was the coolest girl that I had ever met. After we were done running we all went back to the girls apartment to hang out for a little bit. When we got there Jeannette's roommates pulled her into the back and then they all came out laughing. I didn't understand why they were laughing. What could be so funny ( little did I know that Zach had sold me out to the roommates while I was running). Things felt a little awkward so we headed out and went home. Later that night ( like at 2 in the morning) I got a text from Jeannette. My heart started pumping because was so stinkin excited. She thanked me for running with her and that she wanted to do it again sometime. I told her that for sure I would run with her anytime she wanted ( so much for playing hard to get). That next morning I was debating whether or not to invite Jeannette to sit with me at Devotional. Zach told me not to because he said I would sound desperate and stalkerish. I really wanted to hang out with her again so I sent her a text inviting her and she agreed. Whoop whoop. Who's big pimpin now?!!

3 comments:
I loveeee reading these! They are so fun and might have inspired me to convince Nate to write down ours. Afterall, it's for the kids right? :)
I am loving this! i dont think i could get my hubby to do this lol because i doubt he remembers it clear enough! Can't wait to read more :)
Your story is awesome! I love hearing it from both sides. What a cool thing.
Post a Comment