Pages

Wednesday, August 11

Hair Cut Before and Afters

I have been needing a change- so I decided to cut my hair. I didn't want just a trim, I wanted something drastic and fun! After pretty much being pregnant for 2 years straight and feeling like I am losing my identity, I needed to do something fresh and something to just make me feel better about myself. So I went in and had her cut 6 1/2 inches off of my hair...and I was nervous! My hair stylist could definitely tell. But she did an amazing job and now Brandt has told me I am not allowed to ever grow my hair out again!
P.S. I cant believe I have a little over 6 weeks left before baby gets here...crazy! Time is flying. Right now Peyton is becoming quite the little challenge. This is definitely my least favorite phase/stage. I am ready for her to start talking so we can communicate better and for her to understand more fully why she cant do certain things- like climb on the fireplace or the tops of furniture or eat apples off the ground that are rotting with worm holes....the list could go on and on. But I love her to death and I am grateful for everything that I am learning; especially learning how to be patient- I pray for this often :) This weekend we are traveling to Vegas for Brandt's brother's wedding. It should be a lot of fun and I am definitely looking forward to the yummy food!

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Your hair looks amazing, then again you always look great Jen! I hope your trip to las vegas is wonderful and peyton enjoys the car ride. Try a dvd player or something and lots of snacks! Have a blast eating yummy food!!!!

Kaylee said...

Yay! I love your new hairdo and your cute little headband! You have such a tiny, cute face you can pull off way short hair! I want to see some spikes...

deargoodness said...

I love love love your hair! It looks amazing, if only my hair would look like that!

bren said...

Oh my gosh, how did I get behind on your blog? :) First off, I LOVE your hair! It looks great on you. And I can't believe you've only got a little over a month left before your babys here. Good luck with everything!

Glynnwood said...

Can't wait to see you up close and personal. The hair looks...interesting. Wahhahahah..I mean great. ;-)

Love you,

Dad