Pages

Friday, October 3

Great Grandmas 88th Bday Party!

Tonight Brandt, Emily and I went over to Grandma's house. Grandpa Brown and Georganne came over along with Uncle Steve and Kathy. It was so much fun! We ate TONS of pizza...and even more dessert! Kathy brought over cinnamon sticks and an ice cream cake. Grandma made homemade ice cream...and it was AMAZING! And Georganne brought a cake and a pie... needless to say I think we all gained about 10 pounds tonight and they left all the leftovers to us kids! It was so fun just being able to visit and see everyone. We all had a really good time. The best part of the night was, of course, playing cards! We played golf, rumi, and skipbo. We only played one game of golf because no one could agree on the rules and it wasnt any fun arguing over it. Emily won rumi by far. She had about 170 points and Georganne(the champion!) had 850. I won 2 rounds of skipbo and Brandt won one...but he cheated so it really doesnt count. He let us know on the way home that while playing rumi he was discarding more than one card at a time and no one even noticed..what a loser huh?! So next time we play I'm definitely keeping an eye on him...little cheater! And in the skipbo game he rearranged his deck of cards-the ones that you're not even supposed to look at-so that he could win the game...grr! Oh well, it was really fun and a good laugh!

1 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Happy Birthday Great Grandma!!!