So I know I've been posting a lot..but I'm just super excited that I finally figured out how to work this thing! I finally made it all cute! I was so excited I almost skipped my afternoon class yesterday just so that I could play on here! Anyways, I never posted any pictures or anything from my reception in Kansas. It was amazing and I couldn't have done it without one of my best friend in the whole world, Stephanie! Brandt and I drove from New Mexico and got to Kansas around 2pm. Steph had already set up everything with the help of my parents. After all of her hardwork and preperation... she even did my hair for me! I could not ask for a better Young Women's leader, she's amazing! I still get teary thinking about how her and her husband Keith came all the way to my wedding in Utah from Kansas. She was there the whole time, in the FREEZING cold I might add, helping hold things and making sure the ribbon on my flowers was curled just right during pictures. And she even escorted me through the temple. She made me feel and look beautiful that day and I love her so much!!!! So here are some pictures! It turned out amazing!!!!
My mouth dropped when I walked in! It looked beautiful.
My other Young Womens leader, Sister Craig, makes the most amazing cakes so I asked if she would make mine. It was perfect and it tasted great too!
Yum Yum!
Steph put pictures she took from our wedding on all the tables.
So In Love!
Brandt & Keith doing who knows what!

2 comments:
That looks so wonderful! I'm so glad that you posted pictures so that we could see how it went. I hope you're having a great time in Idaho!
Love Ya, Netters!
Post a Comment