My wonderful friend Valerie took our family pictures for us and I love how they turned out! When we got home I realized that I had forgotten to have her take a picture of just Brandt and I so I set my camera and had my neighbor take a quick picture of us.
I am starting to feel anxious with everything I want to accomplish before this sweet baby gets here. I have been organizing and de-junking our apartment, and that has got to be one of the best feelings ever! I still need to finish her bedding, paint the crib, make the Christmas tree skirt, and get the rest of our Christmas shopping done all while Brandt finishes up with finals. We probably wont ever see each other but this baby will be here before we know it and I cannot wait for that time we will have together as a family.
I dont know about anyone else, but I cannot get my girls to look at me when I am taking pictures. Paisley just flat out ignores me and if I can get Peyton to look at me she wont ever do a normal face.
![]() |
| My parents gave Peyton and Paisley those butterfly clips from a Reniassance Fair they went to here in Overland Park and my mom also made those leg warmers. |
![]() |
| Peyton as Fancy Nancy. Suzanne/Grams and I have been planning this costume for a year now! She made the tutu and gave Peyton the tiara. |
![]() |
| My little ladybug! |











7 comments:
I Love LOVE LOOOVE your family pictures! You are the cutest prego girl I have ever seen..And I see alot! Your girls are so adorable!! I can't wait to see pictures of this next little sweet P!
Cute family pictures!! Can't wait to see the newest howard girl! :) Hope you're feeling good! Miss yoU! xoxo
I LOVE the fancy Nancy stuff, I love your family pictures, and your family is beautiful! Oh and Sophie is the same way. As soon as I try to take a picture of her, it turns into awkward mode and she completely ignores or goes weird on me. :) ha ha! They turned out great though!
So darling! I can't wait to see you this week! I hope that you are feeling well and am so excited for your cute, newest, little girl!
ugh, why do you look so perfect when you're pregnant?! no swelling or weight gain! i'm so jealous. : ) sorry to harass you but the injustice of it all is killer. : )
as far as getting paisley to look at the camera, I heard something once that i haven't tried before but have heard works. Reverse psychology. Something like "whatever you do DON'T look at the camera!" and make it a fun game. They ensured lots of cute giggles.
When I've been successful at taking pics of jack when he's looking at the camera it's cause I usually catch him off gaurd by doing something completely ridiculous and silly, like randomly shouting his favorite word or a weird sound. I make sure to have my camera on continuous shooting mode and just keep the trigger down so I have like, 50 pictures of one moment. It's a lot of pictures but I"m gauranteed to catch the perfect smile. Also, I've had success by focusing where I want to focus and then keeping the camera there while I stick my head out to the side so I can make eye contact with jack so he's interacting with me and not at the camera. that always works. good luck!!
btw, my comment about your pregnancy sounded so rude. what i meant to say was that you look so fabulous and your family is so beautiful. awesome pics. i love the one of you and brandt.
Love these too! Sweet girls.
Post a Comment