Pages

Wednesday, September 26

Paisley's 2nd B-day!

It is really weird to think that Paisley is two...wow. But then it is also really weird to think that she is only two....if that makes any sense at all. She is such a joy. Paisley is definitely a momma's girl. She is shy until she gets to know you, but once she opens up she has the cutest personality. She makes the best facial expressions and has the sweetest little voice. She adores her older sister and loves anything and everything that Peyton does. Whatever Peyton is doing you can expect to find Paisley close behind. She calls Peyton "T" or Tayton. She loves to read books. She is my cuddly little bug. She loves to have her hair done and always wants a flower or bow. She loves dolls and stuffed animals-you will always find her carrying around one or the other. She is the pickiest eater on this earth! Peanut butter jelly, chips/crackers, and some fruit is about all we can get this girl to eat. Sometimes yogurt and cheese but she is very particular about what kind. Brandt and I dont know how she is alive because she never eats. She LOVES animals. She doesn't like big crowds.

For her birthday we took her out Saturday morning to Dunn Cider Mill for the most amazing cider and apple cider donuts. The girls got a cider slushy and Brandt and I got a hot cider to share and it was perfect. Later, we took her out to Chick-fil-A where she ate her first ever chicken nugget. Normally she would only eat the french fries, so we were pretty proud of her!
Since I couldn't find my #2 candle Paisley got to blow out the #3.

Birthday drama! It is just so unfair.


Peek-A-Boo!! Thanks Grams & Gramps for the awesome tunnel!

Her Thomas book: she LOVES this thing.

They are always holding hands. It melts my heart!


My 3 little apples!

Yum...cider donut!


I love this picture...but I wish that Brandt were in it!

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Happy Birthday Paisley Boo!!!! You seriously have THE CUTEST GIRLS!!!! I'm afraid to have a girl because of how beautiful your little girls are! Can't wait to see the next little pretty in December!

Brit Bennion said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that she is two either! I still feel like she is your little baby (but I guess I feel that way about Ella too). That'll change soon. Your girls are darling and it's amazing to see how much you and Brandt love and care for them. Happy Birthday sweet little Paisley! You and your sister are too cute for words!

-Danica- said...

Hahah I can't stop laughing at the "birthday drama" one. I know I say this a lot, but I really wish we lived closer. Hadi and Paisley are SO much alike!! They would be such good friends. And I know Hadi would adore getting to follow Peyton around. Im glad you guys had fun celebrating!!

bren said...

I know I've said this before, but your pictures looks so great. Those two little girls of yours make the perfect models! It seems like they are best friends. I'm sure they're so excited for another sister. And quick question- are you sure you're pregnant? You look too good...I mean it doesn't look like you've gained an ounce! Maybe that's because I'm used to myself gaining at least 10 in my face alone. :)

Maddy said...

So cute!! They are just so adorable!