Since Peyton has stopped taking naps all together she gets pretty tired at night and I dont mind one bit because she goes to bed a whole lot easier! So tonight we were cuddling on the couch watching a show together and she says, "I can't see! I need my sunglasses." *She always has to tell us she isn't tired, just randomly and out of the blue. That is how we always know that she IS tired.* I thought that wanting her sunglasses was a pretty weird request since all the lights were off, but I suspected that she was falling asleep and didn't want me to know....shes tough like that :) So anyway, I put the girls to bed right after that and as soon as we shut the door I didn't hear one sound from her. She was out! Paisley, on the other hand, was just chatting up a storm. So I snuck into their room and had the brilliant idea of putting Paisley in the bottom bunk(Peyton always sleeps on the top), just to see what she would do. I was sure she would freak out because a couple months ago we tried converting her crib into a daybed by simply taking off the front and she freaked out. So I put her in the bottom bunk with her blanket and stuffed animals and kissed her goodnight and as soon as I shut the door we didn't hear another sound. So we both snuck in and this is what we found....
I cannot believe that she fell asleep!! I was totally not expecting that and I cant help but feel a little sad. My baby graduated from her crib tonight!!!



5 comments:
Aw... bitter sweet :) At least it happened before the baby is here. My goal is potty training Aisley in the next 6 weeks but I doubt that'll happen!
they look so precious!
That's perfect! I would love to do bunk beds, but I'm afraid that Matthew wouldn't do well on the top bunk. Cute girlies!!
That's great! Hopefully it keeps being that easy. Peyton cracks me up "I need my sunglasses." How cute is that! Payton does the same thing with announcing he's not tired. Taking away naps is a hard transition. They get SO tired by afternoon/evening, but go to bed so much easier! I love your girls!
I love the layout of your blog--what template is it? and would you care if I used it on my blog? i love the look. and seriously, girl, we NEED pictures of your baby bump!!! : )
Post a Comment