Pages

Thursday, June 7

Peyton Viola



 I love this little girl. She will be turning 3 in less than a month and I just cant believe it. I made her model for me so I could practice taking pictures. I really love photography. I love reading about it and learning new things and attempting to take a beautiful picture.




3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

And they always turn out beautiful as well! helps that your little girl is gorgeous!!!! Love her!!!! and you!

bren said...

I just love those and you do have a perfect little model. :) I just bought the 50mm, btw. They're a little over $100, so not bad and I really love it. Which ones do you have?

deargoodness said...

attempt? I think your pictures are amazing! I especially love the lighting in the 2nd picture, and Peyton's eyes in the 3rd. She is adorable!