Pages
Sunday, June 10
Blessings
Posted by
Jeannette & Brandt
Right now I am feeling an overwhelming amount of gratitude for the blessings in my life. I have several friends who have asked me how we moved out here not knowing anyone or not having any family around and how we could survive. Also, while Brandt and I were thinking about having our third child I was really nervous about who would watch the girls when we went to the hospital, who would watch them for appointments, what if I was sick again and needed help...and the list goes on. I didn't have the answer to these questions, but we went ahead and did what we felt was right and we have been SO blessed. Another LDS family moved in right across the street from us and I have instantly become friends with the wife. She has watched my girls for me and even randomly brought over dinner one night. A woman in the ward has asked me if her daughter could come over once a week to gain some babysitting experience(while I am still home, but either resting or cleaning) to take care of the girls for me. And now that it is summer she is going to help me take the girls to the pool and even offered to take them to her house every other week so I can get a break. I have even had a couple friends offer to come at whatever time I needed when the baby comes to watch the girls while I'm in the hospital. I just feel like all of my fears have been washed away. I am so grateful for friends and the wonderful members of the church who have offered their services to me, otherwise I could still probably do it, but it would be a lot harder and I'd probably never want to do it again. I have met so many great people here and made some amazing friends who have all become my family away from family. I have learned a lot about service and I am just so grateful for it!

1 comments:
Crazy, i was just about to sit down and write this same exact blog post!!!!! Ahhh!!!! Im so glad we have friends away from family who are so willing to lend a helping hand!
Post a Comment