Pages

Monday, June 25

And We'll Have Fun, Fun, Fun....

This has been a busy week for us. Last Thursday was my birthday and Sunday was Brandt's. Brandt and the girls got me some stuff for my camera...which I love! And we celebrated by eating at my favorite place ever...Costa Vida. I could probably eat there every day...I love it! On Saturday we ventured out to The Legends, an outdoor outlet mall, where I bought my first pair of maternity pants with some birthday money I got. And wow, I don't know why I never bought any before. Sooooo comfortable.

For Brandt's birthday he had the privilege of speaking in church...poor guy. But he did SO good. Since we couldn't go out to eat I made him a yummy breakfast and dinner with dessert. When we first moved to the Kansas City area, Brandt made a bucket list of all the things he wants to do here before we moved. So for his gift I surprised him with Sporting KC soccer tickets to check an item off his list.

 Back in April I had purchased tickets to a KC Royals game through plum district. I paid a total of $5 for all of our tickets into the game. And it was perfect because the game was one day after Brandt's birthday. I was really worried it was going to be super hot, but our seats were in the shade and it felt so good. The girls did amazing and it was just a super fun night.
When we got to the game the first thing I smelled was corn dogs....and I just had to have one. I honestly have not had a corn dog or a hot dog in I dont even know how many years, but it smelled SO good. It was massive, 1 foot long, and oooh so yummy!


They LOVED watching the fireworks


The $4 snow cone we just *had* to get

My mini me

We have been spending lots of evenings at the pool. The girls have so much more fun when Brandt is with us, and so do I! I love summertime!

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Summertime is the BEST!!!! I Love those little girlies, they're so stinking cute!! You guys are one amazing family! Love you!!

Brit Bennion said...

You guys HAVE been having fun! That's awesome that you are able to do so many great things together as a family.

deargoodness said...

I want a corndog!

Bethany Sines said...

so cute, jeanette! what camera & lens did you use here? Do you edit any of your photos in post? they look so good!

bren said...

I agree with Bethany- your pictures do look awesome! And you make me excited to be skinny again...but wait, you're pregnant too. What the heck?! :D Hope you're getting past the sick stage.