Paisley watching the sea lion show
Love Paisley's face. They loved getting to pet the sheep.
The polar bear exhibit was my favorite. It was SO crowded. Peyton and I got squished up against the glass in a corner. The bear jumped right into the water and came right up to where Peyton was. He started doing flips and tricks and he would come and put his face up against the glass. It was hard to get pictures since I had no room, but the bear put his paws on the glass and Peyton put her hand up against his. It was adorable and the highlight of the day. We ended up having the best spot, or the bear just really liked Peyton!
The best family picture we could get....
My babies








5 comments:
I can't believe this is the 1st time they've been?? We loveeee the zoo, I still remember the 1st time we took both of our boys. That was one of the last things we did in Idaho because the zoo was so cheap and yet so fun! Glad the girls had a blast!!!
We didn't have a zoo in New Mexico that was close enough to actually go to. The zoo here was really expensive though, so we probably wont go very often either! But it was really fun!
So much fun! It looks like you had a great time. I love your family picture. Your hair has gotten SO long!
Love it! That first one of Paisley just about kills me with cuteness. Miss Hadi loves the zoo too! If you're ever in town I know where we should go... :)
I love your family picture. You guys are a good looking fam! By the way, thank you for the nice comments you left on my blog. You're too kind! :D
Post a Comment