Pages

Friday, May 4

Schools out for the Summer!

Brandt took his last final for his first year of dental school yesterday.....Hallelujah! I was SOO happy when he came home and I knew that he was just home and we could relax and play and not have to worry about studying. He has three whole weeks off before his research internship starts and I am so excited. As Brandt says, he is now 1/4 or 25% a dentist now! Yay for finishing first year!
So far we have ordered pizza, rented our favorite shows from the local library to watch after the girls go to bed, gone to our favorite park with the girls, and tonight we are going on a fancy date. Michelle, my friend who I do scouts with, gave us a gift card to a restaurant at the plaza. We had to make a reservation and everything and we even have to dress up. I am excited. The girls absolutely love her and her husband and she made it clear that I could only have the gift card if I promised to let them babysit for us. I think we've started our summer off just right!




5 comments:

deargoodness said...

wonderful! enjoy the next three weeks, you definitely deserve it!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Yay, enjoy it!!! Im a horrible friend, i didnt even know he was close to being done for the summer. Sorry!!! Hope you have an awesome date and i hope to talk to you soon, i feel like i fell off the face of the earth since J wad born!

Chelsey Hymas said...

Oh I'm so excited you guys get a little time to enjoy each other and your adorable girls without having to worry about school. Have a blast! Tell Brandt congrats on making it through the first year! PS..did I mention how ADORABLE your girls are!!

Brit Bennion said...

Congrats Brandt!

Brooke & Skyler said...

Wow nice work, I can't believe he's done already. Skyler goes till the end of June(most of it's just working with patients) but he still will be gone everyday like normal. Your so lucky!!! Enjoy every second of it, have TONS of fun on your break!!