Pages

Sunday, March 18

Life is super busy right now. I am doing a small joy school with a few other moms in the area and this week was my turn to teach. Since it was St. Patrick's Day I themed it around that and it was a lot of fun.
Next month I will be starting classes again at BYU-Idaho through their online program. They just came out with a bunch of new online degrees. So instead of doing University Studies, my major is now Healthcare Administration. I am super excited about it! I feel like I am actually taking classes that I will use and it feels more secure to know that I am working towards something that could potentially support a family if I ever needed to.
Brandt is doing amazing in school. I am so proud of him and of how hard he works. He has pulled several all nighters. One night I fell asleep on the bed reading while he was studying and when I woke up the light was still on and he was still wearing the same clothes and getting ready to head out the door for school. I felt so bad for him. On Thursday night I told him that I would stay up with him while he studied so the didn't feel alone. I remember how I used to feel getting up and nursing a baby by myself all through the night so I wanted to be there for him. So we stayed up until 3. I read while he studied. He said it helped him to stay motivated and to study longer rather than falling asleep. We were both zombies the next day since Peyton and Pais woke up at 5 the next morning, but it was fun and I felt like it brought us closer together as a couple.
The other day Peyton was helping me make no-bake cookies. She was stirring the butter in the pan while it melted and she put the spoon in her mouth and said, "Mmmm, cookies are so good!" And I told her not to eat the butter, so she spit the butter right back into the pan...yum yum! Who doesn't like cookies mixed in with a little bit of love and spit...right?!
While I was getting ready for church last Sunday the girls were in the tub and I was putting my church clothes on. When I walked back into the bathroom Peyton said,"Wow mommy, you're so cute. You're a beautiful princess." It made my day.
Lately, Peyton has been really into saying prayers. Out of nowhere she will just start praying. We were driving home from Wal-Mart and I hear, "Heavenly Father, thankful for our blessings, please bless this day, please bless that I will get to see Grams and Bob. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."...it was pretty adorable.
Today Peyton fell off of her little table and banged her eye up pretty bad. I felt so bad for her. She now has her first shiner.
Paisley starts nursery next week and I cant believe it. It is really weird that both of my kids are in nursery now. Paisley still seems like my little baby so it is not going to feel right dropping her off. Don't get me wrong, I am definitely excited. It will be nice to be able to go to classes and actually listen, rather than work the halls for 2 hours.


Joy school: Peyton, Violet, Rilley









6 comments:

Brit Bennion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brit Bennion said...

Yea for school! I know it's stressful, but it's totally worth it!!! You'll be so happy when it's over. And your girls are so cute. I feel so bad looking at Peyton's eye. Give her lots of kisses!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Poor Peyton- I feel so sad for her! I'm glad it didn't get any closer to her eye though, that's scary. Your girls are too cute, I wish they were coming with you this weekend so they could play with my boys- Id love to watch that, but I'm glad you're getting a little break, you deserve it! Ps- I was thinking, depending on your plans, you should totally come to this "party" with my on Friday night?? bahahha!!! I don't want to go alone!

Unknown said...

Can you only imagine that it gets busier as they get older! I'm so proud of you for finding a way to support Brandt....and HOORAY for Nursery! Love ya!

deargoodness said...

oh, I love when they go to nursery! Rhett still has about 4 months :( Peyton's eye looks painful, poor girl! But she looks pretty darn cute too. What a toughie.
And hooray for you going back to school! That is super exciting!

Maddy said...

Good for you in going back to school! I am STILL doing online stuff now (in general studies as well), and I seriously about bombed this semester after having Kaleb. I don't know how you did it with Peyton!