When the girls woke up from their naps yesterday I had a trail of dove chocolates leading out to their table where they had a ring pop from Brandt and I and these adorable tutus that Brandt's mom made. Both of the girls LOVED them and didn't want to take them off.I love how even Peyton's braid curls.

Last night Brandt and I got Thai takeout, which was amazing, and I knew the girls wouldn't want to eat that so I made them these valentine pancakes. After we put the girls to bed we watched Breaking Dawn and all I have to say is that I am so grateful I didn't waste any money going to see that in theater. It was the worst movie I have ever seen. Brandt and I couldn't stop laughing...it was seriously so awkward throughout the entire movie.

4 comments:
I haven't seen Breaking Dawn yet, I'm waiting for the next time Nate goes on a ski trip and I'll be home by myself. That way I won't feel quite as dumb watching it :) I'm so excited for you and your new camera!
It's so true about the movie, it was horrible!!!!! I'm sad we had to see it in California where the theaters are twice as much as anywhere else! :( Cute pancakes- cute girls!!!!
I love it! What a good Momma! What a good Brandt, too. I'm excited to see what you can do with a camera!
That movie was TERRIBLE! It was the worst wone yet! Cute pancakes!
Post a Comment