A while ago I posted a picture of the bulletin board I had done for my ward Relief Society. Thanks to everyone's kind advice and tips I am finally done and love the end results!
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
7 comments:
It looks fabulous Jeannette!!! Great job- you are one crafty sister!!!!
It looks great. I love your ideas and how they turned out!
love the flowers! high five!
awesome job!
I love it! You did an amazing job!
Great job!!
Gorgeous!! Excellent use of a God given talent. Well done!!
Post a Comment