Pages

Friday, January 13

Just Some Book Reviews





Tonight I just finished reading The Book Thief. It was amazing. I loved it but at the same time I was so ready for it to be over because I couldn't stop crying. The book is narrated by Death and it is about a girl living in Nazi Germany during World War II. While reading this book I completely fell in love with the characters and the kindness that people have to offer. It really made me think a lot about myself and I questioned whether I would be the kind of person to help another in need or if I would be too afraid and selfish. What I really loved about this book is the fact that you see the Nazi situation from a non-Jewish view and you get to see the hardships that the Germans faced due to Hitler and the war. I highly recommend this book and give it 5 stars!





I also finished reading the first two books in the Fallen series by Lauren Kate, Fallen and Torment. I liked these books. They are a lot of fun and the writing is similar to Twilight. If you are looking for a good light read with a fun love story these books are exactly that. I have the third book on hold and I cant wait to read it!

1 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I'll have to try out those books when the semester calms down (if it ever does!) What r u reading now?? I finished the Hate List, it was good, and had a happy ending with good teaching lessons in it.