Who doesn't love s'mores? If you don't then we are officially not friends...no seriously. I love them! So tonight since I was craving chocolate, my man went all the way to the store and got me all the fixings for s'mores! I love him too!
Peyton eating her 1st s'more...I think she liked it! What's your favorite summer dessert?
Love your daddys comment, haha!! I loveeee Smores, tomorrow night were "camping" in the living room and we got Smores fixings too! Did you edit the picture up top? I love you! You're beautiful! I should send you some pictures of mine to edit! I really like lemon bars during the summer time! yum!
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
4 comments:
I got some hugs from Peyton and Paisley, but I want Smore!
Love your daddys comment, haha!! I loveeee Smores, tomorrow night were "camping" in the living room and we got Smores fixings too! Did you edit the picture up top? I love you! You're beautiful! I should send you some pictures of mine to edit! I really like lemon bars during the summer time! yum!
I love trifle. I always think of Brynhyfryd when I have trife in the summer!
Yummm....homemade ice cream is what pops in my head in the middle of summer! This was my first YW Camp without s'mores - so sad!
Post a Comment