Pages

Monday, June 20

Bedtime Shenanigans

Bedtime at our house has become quite interesting lately, ever since Peyton started climbing out of her crib. Now that she is sleeping in a toddler bed she has discovered that she doesn't have to take naps and she can do whatever she wants. The other night Brandt and I were watching a movie and all of a sudden we hear this big crash come from Peyton's room. We were sure that she had fallen off the bed. So I got up to put her back in and when I walked into her room I found her laying sideways in her bed with her legs up against the back railing, sound asleep. But on the floor was a basket of toys that had fallen. It was the cutest thing ever. I love going into her room after she has woken up and finding books in her bed, knowing that she fell asleep reading her favorite stories. Seriously, she is the cutest and I cannot get enough of her.
Today she refused to take her nap and I had to get some homework done so I put her in her room and basically told her that she could either play and be grumpy or take her nap but I was going to get some homework done regardless. I could hear her playing for a while and then it got really quite; she had finally fallen asleep. When she woke up this is what I found...


3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Ohh she's such a cutie!!! I just love her spunk! She gets it from her momma that's for sure! I don't know what we'll do when lj starts climbing out... I think ill go crazy!!

Chelsey Hymas said...

She is TOO CUTE!! How do they sleep with all that stuff with them?? What a doll.I miss her!

deargoodness said...

What a cute girl, I just love her! And I'm glad she brought the potty in the bed, just in case :)