Pages

Wednesday, June 29

Apartment Preview: Part One

Finally, I am getting around to posting some pictures of my apartment. I am still not done decorating(I have a couple more projects to finish up and hopefully I will get them done this weekend). Not pictured is the front entrance, Peyton's room, and the dining area. Oh and I threw in some super cute pics of my lil Pais!
Laundry
&
Pantry

Living Room

Kitchen

Couch, I love this thing!

Our little office space

Bedroom


Walk-In Closet...if you're wondering why we have a pack-n-play, yes, Paisley does sleep in there.

Master Bathroom

My Basil on our patio!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love, Love, LOVE! You're the best....hope to see you soon!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

SOOOOO stinking cute!!!! I just love everything... Especially your bedspread! Wayy cute!!! I love the wedding date above your picture frame, thats such a neat idea! You're so crafty! I wish we could craft together! I know you'll love the leather couch! MUCH easier than Micro-CRAP hehe to clean up after kids! Much easier!! I love your bookshelf too! Where did you get it? Cutesy pillow! I'm in the middle of making a similar one for our sofa's! Were you able to hang your TV or did it come with the place? A fireplace will be so fun in the winter time when its chilly! Lots of hot chocolate to be drank around that thing :) Love you!!!

Swicks said...

i think my fav part is the wedding date :D wink wink! have you made pesto with all that basil?!

Young People in Love said...

Just found your blog :) Your apartment looks AWESOME! I wish I had that much space! Darling blog you've got here!

Glynnwood said...

Thanks for putting me up--and for putting up with me. =) Brandt is a wonderful husband/father. I can tell becuase my girl and her girls are so happy.

Thanks

Dad