
This past week has been filled with lots of tears, snotty noses and kleenexes, fevers, coughs, all nighters, multiple doctor visits, antibiotics, long hot showers, harry potter, and lots and lots of cuddling. We may or may not have spent the majority of our time curled up on my bed in our jammas watching movies and shows all day while my laundry lay in piles waiting to be folded and put away, while a pile of diapers grew as well as the smell but I couldn't tell ya since I couldn't breath anyway, while a pile of used kleenexes accumulated on my night stand....are you noticing a theme of piles here?
Such a sad sad face
But today was the first day in a week that I let Peyton go outside and she was in heaven running from flower to flower, pointing out every bug she could find and trying to pick them up, throwing rocks and dirt, climbing on everything, discovering a lost ball, eating a pine cone, and looking into every single ant hole. Today, I enjoyed taking a step back and looking at the world through the eyes of my baby.
1 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOO glad the girls and you are feeling better this week! Wish you guys lived closer so we could go to the park and let the kiddos explore and discover together. Someday...
Post a Comment