Brandt and I are getting pretty excited about moving and being able to start this new chapter in our lives. We already have so many fun things planned because there is SO much to do there! I'm not going to lie though, I think I am more excited about getting our apartment and being able to decorate and get furniture and make it home. It is weird to think that we will be there for 4-6 years or more depending on if Brandt decides to practice there(which we wouldn't mind doing at all).
As far as our lives now there really isn't anything too exciting. I cannot believe that Peyton will be 2 in 4 months and Paisley is almost 6 months old....where has the time gone? Peyton is my little sunshine. She does and says the funniest things ever. I am so in love with both of my girls. Paisley has been so different from Peyton. When Peyton was her age she was already mobile and rolling all over the place. Paisley could careless about any of that. She doesn't roll at all; she can, but just doesn't want to. Instead, she scoots/army crawls. But for the most part, she is pretty content to just lay right where she is. She is always cooing and loves to hear the sound of her voice. The other day she said "mom" and I just loved it. Also, Peyton loved to eat and wasn't picky at all, but little miss Paisley is a whole different story. I cannot get her to eat rice cereal at all. I have to put it in her bottle with her milk, otherwise she refuses to eat it. I am going to try mixing in some fruit/veggie puree to see if it will make a difference.
Brandt is still working at the dental office, getting lots of experience. The other day I had to come in and get some gum removed from around my back wisdom tooth that is coming in and it was pretty cool having Brandt work on me. We will be getting to Overland Park on May 28th and Brandt has already bought tickets to a Royals baseball game for the 30th...go figure :) This week I applied for a online degree to get my bachelors in business through BYU-Idaho and will hopefully be starting this coming Fall. I am pretty excited and I hope that this will help Brandt when it comes time to owning his own practice someday.

3 comments:
That's awesome Jeannette! Are you going to go full time or just take a few credits each semester? Either way, I'm sure it'll keep you busy. I'm always tempted to just stop going to school because I'm so far from being done, plus, I'm so busy with everything else, but then I figure, it's only a couple credits at a time and now is the best time to get it done because Rusty is also studying his butt off. So I don't have him like tempting me to watch movies with him at night or anything. :) Anyway, I love reading the updates on your little family.
Such exciting things going on. I can't believe how soon you are moving. It'll be forever before we see you again. Your girls are darling. It's fun that Paisley is so fair and looks just like Brandt and Peyton is so dark and looks like you. Congrats on going back to school. I think that's so important.
Love those little girls. Keep the pictures coming. I think you will find that Paisley's hair will darken as she ages, like Emily's did--and mine--and Jacobs.
Your school plans sound exciting.
Papa
Post a Comment