Pages

Friday, February 11

Just A Little Love


First off, let me just say, that I am now the proud owner of these bad boys. I have been wanting boots forever...seriously, like 2 years now. And I finally got me a pair! They were 55% off and so so cute. Love them!




Don't you just love this face?

















My little sunshine. I could just love on her all day!


































I got some new clothes for Peyton...it is amazing how fast kids grow and the bigger they get the more expensive their clothes get. I had to get her the cute little white hat because she loves hats! She wears this thing around all day.





















Lately I have been reading a ton. My new favorite book is....


This book made me laugh, made me giggle, made me cry- which isn't unusual for me...but this was different, I was sobbing. And I'm not even sure why...but once you read this you fall completely in love with the characters and sort of become attached. This is a must read book!
I have recently read The Goose Girl, Stargirl, and now I am currently reading Love, Stargirl. I love diving into a good book and getting completely lost in it.
What are some of your favorite books?

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

First off, I LOVEEEEE the boots!!! You are going to look so HOTT in them!! Wahoo!!! Second off, I cant get over how different the girls look! I think Peyton is going to be a tan little girl and Paisley is going to be white like you! :) haha!!! They are adorable as ever, and I love paisley's little ear rings! I cant wait to pierce my girls ears!!!

deargoodness said...

I love Peyton's hat! super cute. I just read "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman. I really liked it, it's not really funny it is just...intense I guess is the word. I love the Goose Girl, totally one of my favorites. I'll have to check out the potato peel one, I've heard it's good. Thanks for the recommendation!

deargoodness said...

p.s. Isn't it crazy having 2 kids so close together? I love it, but some days I'm worried that George is going to hurt Rhett out of jealousy or that I'm going to go insane because everyone is crying at the same time! Whew, kinda crazy.

Callie said...

Yes! I get to read it again. Your girls are adorable, and I love your boots so much :)

-Danica- said...

Yay!! I am so happy you read stargirl - what did you think?? I just picked up this book you love so much and its next after the one i just started :) Oh and you boots and babies are beautiful :)