Today we blessed sweet little Paisley. She was so good and only woke up at the end when everyone said amen. Brandt said her eyes popped open and she was very surprised. Brandt gave her a beautiful blessing and I am so grateful to have a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder. Paisley looked so beautiful and I love that both of my girls were blessed in my baby blessing dress. Here are some pictures of Paisley in her dress on the quilt my mom made her and some cute pictures of Peyton playing in the snow with her Daddy.
Pages
Sunday, November 28
Paisley's Blessing
Posted by
Jeannette & Brandt
Today we blessed sweet little Paisley. She was so good and only woke up at the end when everyone said amen. Brandt said her eyes popped open and she was very surprised. Brandt gave her a beautiful blessing and I am so grateful to have a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder. Paisley looked so beautiful and I love that both of my girls were blessed in my baby blessing dress. Here are some pictures of Paisley in her dress on the quilt my mom made her and some cute pictures of Peyton playing in the snow with her Daddy.

5 comments:
Okay so pretty much that second picture down is the cutest thing ever - she is SO cute!!
Both girls are very cute!!! I bet Peyton is loving the snow! Has she built a snowman yet? The snow here is just soooo cold, the boys cant enjoy it because of the winter advisory warning for the temperature.
I can't get over how beautiful your little girls are! Congrats on the blessing and having a great winter!
Paisley's smile looks just like her mother's. Now I know what I want for Christmas. ;-)
You have such pretty kids! I remember when I saw Peyton for the first time as a newborn, I thought she was so perfect looking!
Post a Comment