Pages

Thursday, December 9

Photoshoot with the girls...or at least an attempt

Peyton loves playing outside. Yesterday I couldn't get her to come back inside and it was freezing!

My attempt at taking pictures of the girls. For our Bennion family pictures our colors are going to be black and white, so I decided to put the girls in their outfits and see how it looked.


Pretty much the best picture I could get...Peyton looks like she is high and Paisley is just about to start crying. Gotta love it :)

5 comments:

Glynnwood said...

Peyton does look pretty strung out here. Haha. I think the colors will be good for pictures.

JoHanna Bennion said...

I think the colors will be good too. I wonder how taking pictures of all these wiggle warts is going to turn out!?

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Hahaha... yep sounds about right! They are cute either way! Is Peyton in a big girl bed??

Jeannette & Brandt said...

No, she isn't...yet. I just bought the bedding a long time ago because it was on sell and matched the colors of her room. I am having a hard time thinking about taking her out of the crib...so Paisley may be sleeping in her swing for a while. I will probably put Paisley in the crib at 6 months so Peyton will be 21 months by then.

bren said...

Sorry Jeannette, but I had to laugh at your description of Peyton in that last picture- that she looks like she's high. haha Photoshoots are so hard with little kids like that. They look adorable though. I love all the little accessories for little girls.