Pages

Tuesday, July 13

Photoshoot with Peyton

Yesterday Peyton and I decided to have a photo shoot. She looked so cute and I cant help but realize how much my little girl is no longer a baby but is starting to look more and more like a toddler.





3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

She's a doll!! I just loveeee her!!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Peyton is looking so grown up, wow! She's super cute:) I love reading about your "Love Story." It's so funny!!! You guys do a good job of writing it out. Are you ever visiting the Glendale area in AZ? That's where we're moving to while Kyle goes to med school. Anyway it would be great to hang out sometime. I hope your pregnancy is going well and you are able to do all that you want to with cute little Peyton! I remember feeling SO tired I'd sleep when Spencer went down for a nap. How's the haircutting going? Do you enjoy it?

Glynnwood said...

Peyton is the sweetest thing. Can't wait 'till Monday!