*Jeannette: Part Two*
During my first week of school I hung out with a group of guys pretty much every single day. I was always at their apartment and I had started to be really interested in one of them. That Sunday I decided I was going to go to their church with them and then cook them breakfast afterwards. I wasn't even sure if this guy liked me because he never really hung out with us and didn't really show any interest other than an occasional glance.After I got home from their apartment, the loser called me. For some reason he would not let me go, even though I was all the way in Idaho. He started yelling at me for hanging out with other guys...excuse me? I was ticked because #1 I was not even dating this guy and #2 he did not own me or had any right to talk to me the way that he was. I was super upset because he proceeded to tell me that his mom had called me a slut and said that I was cheating on him. That really hurt my feelings so of course I started crying and got off the phone. Jen came into the room and trying to cheer me up invited me to ward prayer. I did NOT want to go. I wasn't ready and I had just been crying and if there were any cute guys in the ward I didn't want any of them to see me like this...but of course she dragged me along.
As soon as we walked into the apartment lounge I saw the same guy from my Anatomy class. His apartment was in charge of ward prayer that night and they were introducing themselves, and of course he had on the same white hat backwards. Zach, his roommate, started introducing Brandt and my first impression was definitely not a good one. He talked about how he was a drummer in a rock band and I couldn't help but think again, "what a punk" Then it was Brandt's turn and he started making fun of the roommate he was introducing. The guy was obviously a computer nerd...and I just felt bad for him, which made me dislike Brandt even more. I wanted nothing to do with him. I thought he was a cocky rock band boy who thought he was so hot and cooler than everyone else. And then to top it off...as I was walking back to my apartment from the lounge, Brandt and his roommates were standing outside the lounge and as I walked past them, trying not to make eye contact, they start whistling and cat calling at me...BIG TURN OFF.
About 15 minutes later we get a knock on our apartment door. All of us girls ran to answer it and you can only imagine how disappointed I was when I saw Brandt and all of his roommates standing there. They came in and wanted to introduce themselves better and get to know us since they were our FHE brothers. Brandt was definitely the cutest guy in the apartment, but I already was so unsure about him so I ignored him the entire night. I looked at him maybe once or twice. Other than that I talked to Zach the whole night and said not even one word to Brandt.
*Brandt: Part Two*
I was stoked once I got back to Rexburg with Zach because it was a new semester and we weren't going to worry about anything but school and guy stuff. We had sworn off any girls for the entire semester. My first day wasn't as amazing as I was hoping for. My first class was Chemistry and the teacher I had was freakin INSANE! As soon as class was over I called home and asked my mom to look up any science classes that I could take instead of this Chemistry class. She looked online and found an Anatomy class that had seats available. I had my mom drop the Chemistry class and add me to the Anatomy class. The only problem was that the class started in only five minutes and I was on the other side of campus. I ran as fast as I could to the class and got there just as the class was starting. Of course the class was completely full and there was only one seat left in the very back. As I sat down I noticed the teacher looking right at me with a scowl. He then pointed to his head letting me know that I still had my hat on. It was so embarrassing because everyone looked back at me ( kind of like when you're new in the ward and they introduce you in sacrament meeting and everyone stares at you). As everyone was turning their heads back towards the front of the room I caught a glimpse of that hot girl that ran by tennis courts back in the fall. I couldn't believe it! I was so stoked that I didn't even pay attention to anything the teacher was saying. I knew that I had to talk to her soon because she would definitely get snatched by some other dude. As soon as class was over I looked for her but she was gone. I hurried into the hallway and I saw her near the exit. I walked as fast as I could to catch her but she was walking way too fast ( sounds like a stalker, I know). When I got home I told Zach that there was this amazingly good looking girl in my Anatomy class but there was no way of talking to her without looking like a stalker creeper. I saw her two more times that week but I didn't even try talking to her or sitting by her. I didn't think she liked me so that's why I kept my distance. Zach and I were freakin excited driving up to church because we were hoping for some good lookin new girls in the ward. Man were we disappointed. Nothin! We were tempted to leave church early because we were so bummed out. After taking the traditional Sunday nap we were forced to go to the ward prayer in the girls apartment lounge ( also known as ward stare). I was sitting against the wall depressed waiting for the prayer to start. Then the door opened, HOLY FREAKIN COW!! In walked " hot girl" ( didn't know her name yet). It was one of those angelic moments where I saw the light and heard the trumpets. My mood had taken a 180. Of course she didn't even look at me or come within 10 feet of me but I could care less. She was in my ward ( stalkerish, I know). After the prayer the bishop made my roommates and I introduce ourselves. My roommate Zach introduced me and made me sound like a stud ( who doesn't like drummers??!! face it, we sexy! haha). Then it was my turn to introduce my new roommate Nathan. I didn't know anything about Nathan except for the fact that he wasn't going to school and he played world of warcraft ALL day and ALL night. So, that's what I said about him ( man I was a jerk!) After ward prayer my roommates + Zach's friend from AZ were standing outside just shootin the breeze. Of course the hot girl walks right through us and my roommates started cat calling at her. I didn't do that because that's not my flava. All I could notice was that she had some nice legs ( sorry glynn ;) ). The guys and I decided that we were going to meet our new FHE sisters in apartment 6A. We all piled on the door step and Zach pounded on the door as loud as he could. When the girls answered the door my mouth dropped because there sitting on the couch was "hot girl". Things could not get any better. BUT....she didn't even look at me once while we were there. She talked to Zach and his friend the ENTIRE time and never looked my way. I didn't care though...I was gonna get this girl ( stalkerish, i know)!!
4 comments:
Someday Mom and I will have to tell you our story. Of course that is, if we can agree on how it happened. ;-)
I loved seeing you guys. Peyton is awesome. She thinks my lap top is awesome too.
This is so much fun. Love the stories. And don't lie Brandt...I bet you were totally cat calling that "hot girl". And keep at it...she's beautiful and makes beautiful babies!
This is so fun to read! I havn't heard the whole story like this. Can't wait for part 3 :)
I also married some punk drummer boy. :) Rusty used to be a drummer too.
So let me get this clear- you guys saw eachother while playing tennis, were in the same fhe group AND in the same anatomy class? Sounds like it was meant to be!
I need to make RUsty do this too, so fun to read!
Post a Comment