I have had the most amazing Mother's Day thanks to Brandt. He had everything planned and he was so excited about it. Friday night he took me out to Outback Steakhouse. I have been craving salmon forever and let me tell ya, it was AMAZING! The best salmon I have ever had!!! He brought a huge bag, which he was very excited about because he picked it out himself. It was hot pink, black, and white and very cute. Anyways, he got me some dove chocolate, the new Michael Buble CD, a book, a gift card to shoes on a shoe string, and, the best for last, a frame. Inside the frame he had taken a piece of paper that said Happy Mother's Day Love Peyton May 9, 2010 and it had her cute little hand prints in finger paint. I absolutely loved it and started crying when I saw it! It was so thoughtful of him and something so simple but meant so much! Then on Sunday morning he woke up at 6 and made me belgium waffles with strawberries! He made me feel very loved and appreciated today and I am so grateful for him! I am also very grateful for my mom and mother-in-law and all the mother figures in my life! I have learned so much from the wonderful examples I have and am grateful that I have such amazing woman to go to for advice. I love being a mommy and feel so honored and blessed for the opportunity I have to raise these sweet little girls.
On Friday we also got my official ultrasound done and can now officially say we are having a GIRL! This baby is so different from Peyton. During Peyton's ultrasound she wouldn't stop moving(which she was always doing) and she kept kicking the ultrasound thing. But this baby wouldn't move! She must have been pretty comfortable. I was kind of bummed because she was in a weird position and we weren't able to get any good profile/face shots. It was even hard for him to determine her gender and he kept ramming my stomach trying to get her to move. I am so excited to meet her though and I cant wait to discover her little personality and just love her! I can't wait for Peyton to have a sister and best friend to play with and to fight with and everything else that sisters do!

3 comments:
Go Brandt!! happy mother's day, Peyton and #2 are truly lucky to have you as their mommy! Funny you say that about baby #2 because my boys are the same way....ethan was sooooo active, and logan wasn't. They have continued to have the same personality as they continue to grow...
Happy Mother's Day! No trick for daisies, you just dig the hole, pour in some miracle grow/water mixture, tear the roots apart a little bit, and then put it in the hole. After you fill in the hole, water it w/ some more miracle grow and water. Wait to water them again until they look a little bit wilty. They're super cheap at Lowe's --$3.00, you should get some!
uh pampered much? And she does sound different from Peyton so far! That is a way good thing! I am so excited for you! Glad you got such a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment