Pages

Sunday, May 16

Life & more

Just a little update. Friday we scheduled the date for Brandt to take the DAT...and wow am I nervous, excited, anxious!! He will be taking it June 10th in Santa Fe, NM. 25 more days. Just having it actually scheduled makes it all more real, so please remember him in your prayers and fast Sunday! It will be a really fun week for us though. We are going to leave Wednesday and stay the night because the test starts at 8am and while we are there we are eating at 2 places that were featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives! And I am SO excited for that! And then, as soon as we get home we have to pack to leave Friday morning for Brandt's brother's wedding. It will definitely be one fun filled week!
Also, they changed my due date...once again. It went from Sept 21st to Sept 29th and now to Sept 26th. I'm going to stick with the 29th and if I go early I will just be happy :)
Peyton has become a walking machine. This girl never gives up and has no fear. Today at church she took 12 steps, fell, got back up and then took another 8! She is getting really good and has even attempted to run. She will definitely be full on walking/running in no time and I have to admit I cannot wait for that. It's getting kind of hard carrying 21lb baby around.
And here is a picture of my belly. It has definitely popped! And I promised my friend that I would post it!

7 comments:

JoHanna Bennion said...

way cute! I love it! I hope all goes well!!

Chelsey Hymas said...

SOO CUTE! Love the belly!! I can't believe Peyton is walking so much! My Payton is trying...he falls so much and just gets back up and tries again. Aren't they so fun?! It will be so nice to have the DAT out of the way.

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

"she wore an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, baby belly..." :) cute! Peyton needs to come back so she and logan can go walking together, holding hands! That would be so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I was looking at your 5 month picture that you had posted on your blog and I thought, "Wow, she's not even showing." But looking at this one, you definitely are.

bren said...

Good luck to Brandt on the DAT! Rusty's taking the LSAT in 2 weeks. Hey I don't have fb anymore and was wondering- does Liz have a blog? You're looking great btw!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

She does. I follow it. I am not sure what the url is but you can probably find it on the blogs that I follow. She has only written in it once and that was a while ago! And thanks Brendi! You look beautiful as always! I cant wait for you to have your baby girl...you are SO close!! How come you dont have facebook?

JoHanna Bennion said...

jen your so freakin skinny! You and me look about the same belly wise right now!! Sad thing for me! Way cute for you. I am actually probably bigger than you... : (