Pages

Wednesday, January 13

I am officially going crazy...

...because I found this amazing blog. I read the entire thing in one night, from beginning to end. I was hooked and captivated...and then...it just stops. No more posts. No more nothing. And I have absolutely no idea what happened or who she ended up with. The End.







2 comments:

deargoodness said...

haha, before I even clicked on the link I knew what blog you were talking about. I totally read the whole thing too a few months ago and then waited and waited...finally I gave up waiting. So sad! Although, when I was reading it I totally thought it was true until she came out and said it was all fiction. Kinda let me down, but still fun to read.

Unknown said...

Sue, the author wrote it originally without everyone knowing that it was fiction. Then, she announced that it was fiction and received a ton of hate mail and she hasn't felt like putting the effort into it since. She's also had a fourth child and some other stuff going on, so she's busy with life.

Sorry :( I think most of us feel the same way you do.