Pages

Friday, January 15


Peyton Updates
Peyton is now 6 months and it is still so weird to me. Time really does fly by. The older she gets the more fun we have! She is so mobile, it is ridiculous! She is seriously into EVERYTHING. She has just started crawling. And it's not exactly perfect but she is really trying and it is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. She gets really frustrated though and will start to whine/cry because she hasn't quite figured out that she needs to move her hands along with her knees and therefore she face plants it a lot. For some reason blogger wont let me upload any of my vidoes(is anyone else having these problems??) Also, she has 2 little teeth popping through! I have been making all of her baby food and my sister in law gave me this website, and I made Peyton some teething biscuits, which she loves! Peyton's favorite "word/sound" to make is "hi". She says it all the time. Brandt's mom got it on camera at Christmas, so I'll have to see if she can send it to me. But it is adorable. Yesterday morning when we woke up, we went into her room because we could hear her playing and as soon as she saw us walk in she started frantically signing for milk and she wouldn't stop until she got it!Up on her knees & crawling!


As for what's going on in my life: right now everything is up in the air! We still have no clue where we are going to end up after April and I am really starting to freak out. Our contract for our apartment ends April 15th...and then what? In 3 months(which is not a lot of time) we need to get this all figured out while Brandt finishes out his last semester and finishes all of his community service and tries to find a job and....the list could go on and on. I am really starting to get nervous. I know that the only thing we can do is pray and live righteously and then everything will work out the way that it is supposed to and the Lord will guide us in the right direction. But sometimes, I just hate not knowing! Oh, and the other day Brandt and I got called to be Primary leaders! We are SO excited for our new calling!



4 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

I can't believe that she's 6 months already! And it's awesome that she's crawling. What cute nieces I have!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Yay for peyton!!! She's growing up so quickly! I think the 1st year goes by the fastest. I just wish they could stay cute and cuddly forever!!!

bren said...

Aw man, how stressful. So I take it nobody is moving out of Center Court in April then? It's so hard when everything is up in the air (we're kind of doing the same thing right now) But I hope everything works out for you guys! p.s. You and Peyton look SO much alike!

JoHanna Bennion said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you and Peyton together! I want it!!