Oh, Nette! You look beautiful both ways. I'm partial to brown because of the upkeep, but if it hasn't bothered you so far, I doubt it will for at least awhile.
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
7 comments:
BROWNNNNNNNNNN! :)
ps-im going darker in 2 weeks!
I like you both. I think the blonde is something fun. But I really like you as a brunette.
Oh, Nette! You look beautiful both ways. I'm partial to brown because of the upkeep, but if it hasn't bothered you so far, I doubt it will for at least awhile.
I'll be watching to see what you decide.
Does she, or doesn't she?!
I personally like dark hair for winter, light hair for summer, but you could look cute w/ a bald head so anything you decide will look good!
IT DON'T MATTA HOMEGIRL...YOU ONE SEXY MAMA!
i like you as a blonde. : ) but wait, you look good as a brunette too!!!
Post a Comment