Peyton decided to sneak into my backpack and come to school with me ;)
Peyton LOVES the toy car her great grandpa Howard bought her.
Look at how small her head is compared to mine!
So the other day Peyton was being such a brat! I could not get to her stop crying but it wasn't time for her to have a bottle yet and I really don't want her learning that food is something to soothe with. I knew that it was time for her nap and that she was just fighting it, so I put her in front of the computer and turned on "Fireflies" by Owl City and she was out before the song was even over! It was soo cute!
She is getting so much better at eating her rice cereal!
She loves her carseat, which is such a blessing! We are so excited to take her to Kansas because she really enjoys just looking out the window at everything.
WOW! I LOVE ALL the pictures! She is such a stinker. My favorite pics are of her in the dresses with the bows in her hair.(by the way where do you get little bows like that, Breyla still has no hair and wont keep head band's in) I recognized the red dress we gave you! It looks amazing on her!!!!
Your so pretty too Jen! I really love your hair that way! Especially when you curl it! So adorable!
Can't wait to see her, hold her, and love her up on Thanksgiving break! She's just too cute!
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
4 comments:
WOW! I LOVE ALL the pictures! She is such a stinker. My favorite pics are of her in the dresses with the bows in her hair.(by the way where do you get little bows like that, Breyla still has no hair and wont keep head band's in) I recognized the red dress we gave you! It looks amazing on her!!!!
Your so pretty too Jen! I really love your hair that way! Especially when you curl it! So adorable!
Can't wait to see her, hold her, and love her up on Thanksgiving break! She's just too cute!
Very Cute pictures!! Peyton has got to be the prettiest little girl everrrrr! So glad Ethan's already called dibbs on her. :)
I really miss you, Peyton. Come to Kansas again soon!
Post a Comment