Pages

Saturday, October 24

I wrote an entire post...and it got deleted. LAME! So here it goes again.
Today we decided to get Peyton's ears pierced. Brandt was really nervous at first. It is adorable how protective he is of her...such a good daddy:) I didn't get nervous until we got there. But she did great! She cried for less than 30 seconds and as soon as I put her binki in she was perfectly fine. All I have to say is CUTE!!!!
This week is midterms. Perfect time for Peyton to start teething right...not so much! But thanks to teething tablets she has been able to get some rest and I have been able to get some studying and homework done. I talked with my pediatrician and he said that I could start Peyton on rice cereal now. She is 16 weeks now and showing all of the signs of wanting to eat. She isn't very good yet. She basically spits everything out I put in her mouth or she will put her hand in her mouth, like she does with everything else, get cereal all over her hand and then rub it all over herself. Too cute and fun!
She is growing up SO fast! She is now sleeping in her own room in her crib and she loves it! She sleeps so much better now and I love waking up to her cooing. Which, btw, now that she has found her voice she never stops talking! I love it! But most of all, I love her sweet smiles and how she can light up an entire room! She melts my heart(sappy I know, but I cant help it!).



1 comments:

JoHanna Bennion said...

awwww, your such a happy mom! Love it! Can't wait to meet Pey in real life!!!