Pages

Sunday, November 8

Halloween

For Halloween this year Brandt went as a missionary-notice the parted hair :)- I was a nurse, and Peyton was a biker chic! She was going to be a fairy but I could not find a black onsie anywhere. They didn't have any in Idaho Falls or Rexburg. So I had to come up with a new outfit really quick.

Liz & I. Can you guess who Liz is? Think of one of the all time best breakfast cereals.


Brandt & Grady, the missionary companions. After our ward halloween party we went out to eat at Wingers. Everyone kept giving us the stink eye because they really thought that Brandt and Grady were real missionaries out with two girls....come on people! It was SOOO hilarious though. We got a kick out of it. When Grady went out to his car to get his wallet someone called to him, "Where is your companion?" in a really mean voice and drove off. Too funny! It was a really fun night! We had a party at the Swick's house where we ate way too much candy and watched a freaking scary scary movie, "The Haunting in Conneticut".

*Don't forget to look at the post below!! Just a warning though, there are a million pictures!




4 comments:

JoHanna Bennion said...

So much fun! You have such a cute family! You all go so well together!

I think the missionary thing is hilarious!

We watched the same movie the same night! Actually John and Jeremiah watched it.... I knew it would mentally cause damage for weeks so I just went to bed! John was creeped out! Sounds like you all had fun!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Don't you just loveeee Halloween? I love the fact that you got scared out of your mind, THEN wanted me to watch it. Haha! We should watch it together! Love P's outfit, you all look great dressed up! Brandt should have just kissed you right in front of those ppl. That would have been hilarious!

-Danica- said...

Haha so cute! and that missionary thing is awesome, people are so funny. and I just have you say - your hair looks SO good blonde!!

bren said...

You look so cute! And Liz, wow what a creative costume! That's so funny what happened with Brandt & Grady, oh my gosh.