I love the picture of you two taking the nap! It's soooo sweet. It almost looks as if a mini Brandt is sleeping right next to you (but a prettier version of him!)
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
6 comments:
Soooo cute!!! I love her ears! Im jealous that you started her on rice cereal already. Now I want to start Lj on it.
Ok...these are seriously some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! What a happy little girl! I love that smile of hers.
cute cute cute! how fun!
OK, you get this girl out to her grandpa NOW!
How cute, I think she is looking more and more like you!
I love the picture of you two taking the nap! It's soooo sweet. It almost looks as if a mini Brandt is sleeping right next to you (but a prettier version of him!)
Post a Comment