12 lbs 3 oz (79%)
23.5 inches (84%)
16 inch head (87%)
23.5 inches (84%)
16 inch head (87%)
She also got her shots and I was SO worried. I thought for sure I was going to bawl. But Peyton did so well- I really was so proud of her. Brandt held her down while they gave her her shots and I stayed up at her head and just talked to her. She cried right when they stuck it in and as soon as Brandt picked her up she curled right up into him and fell asleep. It was so cute! I have the best little girl in the whole world and I love her so much. Motherhood is so different than I ever thought it would be. I absolutely love it. I will never forget the overwhelming feeling I had when they first placed Peyton in my arms; I was so scared and I didn't know if I would be able to do it. But with each day it gets easier and easier and I love her more and more. It's kind of like that song "Then" by Brad Paisley. She is my best girlfriend in the whole world. I love spending every day with her. She is my little sunshine and makes me so happy. It makes me sad though because she is getting so big and I just want her to stay little and never grow up. I hate it when she grows out of her clothes and diapers.
On another note, school starts tomorrow....and I am not looking forward to it. Both Brandt and I are going full time and I am not ready to give up any time that I could be spending with Peyton. We have had so much fun this seven week break and I am scared that I am going to be neglecting her. Thankfully Brandt and I worked out our schedules to where we wont have to leave her with a babysitter. At least this is my last semester and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
On another note, school starts tomorrow....and I am not looking forward to it. Both Brandt and I are going full time and I am not ready to give up any time that I could be spending with Peyton. We have had so much fun this seven week break and I am scared that I am going to be neglecting her. Thankfully Brandt and I worked out our schedules to where we wont have to leave her with a babysitter. At least this is my last semester and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Here are some pictures when Peyton was first born
Peyton screaming at the world, wanting to go back where it is nice and warm
So in love

3 comments:
You're not neglecting her, you're getting your education so you can teach her! :) Peyton's a fighter, just like her Mommy! Oh yea, were just giving him his shots 2 months later then normal.
Huuraay for motherhood! She is getting so big! I'm glad her shots went well. I'm kinda nervous for Payton's. He will be 3 months before he gets them though, so I still have a while! Good luck with school this semester, I'm doing a couple classes, but not full time. It should be interesting.
Thanks! No, I'm not going to order those but they would be cute. I actually made ours. I have a few extra I'll have to give you one to see it!
Post a Comment