Pages

Thursday, September 17

Beauty School!

Lately I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my life. This is going to be my last semester at BYU-Idaho and I will graduate with my associates....but then what? I mean lets be honest, am I ever going to go back to school after this even though I say that I will...probably not, I never really liked school to begin with, and if I did go back to school I would be ancient! So I was talking to one of my really good friends and I realized exactly what I want to do and what I want to be...a hairstylist! I have ALWAYS loved doing hair and makeup. I love serving others(which is why I wanted to be a nurse, but I could never put an IV in someone...gross!) and I love making people feel good about themselves and beautiful. And whats the thing I do best...talk! I am a social person and I love meeting new people and just talking away. So I applied to Paul Mitchell Hair Academy...and I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't really think I would because it is such a great school but I did! I have never been so excited and so happy! It's going to be super hard getting my license and completing all of the hours, but I am determined and I know I can do it! And once I do I will be able to work from home which is even cooler! I think this will really help us out when Brandt is going through dental school and I will feel like I am actually contributing! I am pumped to the max!!!!!!!!! :)



4 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I KNEW you would get in!!! Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you and I know you will do great! :)

Kyle and Alyssa said...

What a cool idea! You are determined person, so I know you'll do great! Best wishes and have a ball!

JoHanna Bennion said...

Good job. Always pursue your dreams. Don't let unhappiness get in your way. If you need practice, you can practice on me I suppose. I don't really mind. Just make sure my hair continues to grow long for John! Love you!

Glynnwood said...

You're going to be awesome, Jen. And you can practice on me too.

Uh, no facials though.