Peyton can't wait to leave on our trip...she's packed and ready to go!! Beautiful Peyton! Let's just say that peyton wasn't very happy with daddy after this:) Life is Rough...Isn't it? Peyton already loves Edward...daddy can't compete with that!
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is growing up so much and as always, very cute. I love the last picture of her watching Twilight. I've heard from my co-workers and even my baby nephew (who's 4) loves Edward and Jacob. Wow, it's starting to get to little one's.
I can't believe how big she is already--it just seems like you had her a few days ago! She is adorable and is making me super baby hungry. I cannot wait until my little babe gets here!!
She is soooo big now. In the first pic she looks like Brandt to me but in the second she reminds me somewhat of Jacob and you. In the Third she is sooooo funny! I love it. Her hair is getting long and thick in the back! i think Tall babies run in your family! Because Matt, Brey, and Peyton all seem sooooo tall!
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
5 comments:
She is growing up so much and as always, very cute. I love the last picture of her watching Twilight. I've heard from my co-workers and even my baby nephew (who's 4) loves Edward and Jacob. Wow, it's starting to get to little one's.
haha, those are some pretty funny pics! Especially the one of her in the swing/bouncer thing. Have fun on your trip and good luck!
I can't believe how big she is already--it just seems like you had her a few days ago! She is adorable and is making me super baby hungry. I cannot wait until my little babe gets here!!
She is soooo big now. In the first pic she looks like Brandt to me but in the second she reminds me somewhat of Jacob and you. In the Third she is sooooo funny! I love it. Her hair is getting long and thick in the back! i think Tall babies run in your family! Because Matt, Brey, and Peyton all seem sooooo tall!
I love the picture in the jumper.
Post a Comment