Pages

Wednesday, August 5

One Month

Peyton is one month old!!! I can't believe that she is already a month and she is getting so big! Every day she gets so much more fun and so curious! So far we have both been peed on and pooped on, we have stayed up til 4 am with her, cried with her, and just fell more and more in love with her every day. Some of my favorite things:
  • She makes little noises like a puppy-so cute!
  • She loves getting kisses and cuddling
  • Whenever we cuddle her she will grab our hand and put it up on her face
  • She loves to look around at everything
  • She is SO close to smiling
  • Whenever she is crying and nothing else seems to work she loves to be bounced on her boppy. That is pretty much the only thing to get her to stop crying and it is so cute.
  • She is such a loud sleeper. Kinda annoying but I love it. She snorts like a pig and is always making these groaning noises.
  • Bath time! This is probably Peyton's favorite time of the day. She loves just relaxing in the warm water.
  • I love how dependent she is. It is so much fun taking care of her- bathing her, feeding her, doing her nails( even painting her toenails), dressing her in cute little outfits.
  • And she is such a girl!
I just love being a mommy! Brandt and I have so much fun with her and she is such a good baby! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Brandt is so good with her. The other night I was completely exhausted so I fed her and then I went to bed at 11:30 and Brandt stayed up with her until she fell asleep. It is so nice to have him here to help me. And whenever Peyton doesn't go to sleep at night and I have to stay up to feed her Brandt will stay with me until we go to the bedroom and even though he falls asleep on the couch its nice to know I am not alone. He is such a good daddy and husband!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

OH! She sounds so sweet! And of course you and Brandt are good parents :) we all knew that was a given! Glad to hear that all is well!

JoHanna Bennion said...

Everything this to be going normal!
Good for you guys. We love you!