Today was Peyton's blessing day! Brandt was really nervous but he did SO good! I really was so proud of him. And I was so proud of miss Peyton too. We were both so worried that she was going to cry through her blessing but she did so well. She just sat there and looked around at everyone and the lights. It was a very special day. Brandt said he could feel her great grandma Margaret Viola, who she was named after, very strongly. I thought that was pretty cool. She is definitely being watched over and protected and very loved! She looked absolutely beautiful in her little blessing dress. It was the same dress that I was blessed in and the first thing Brandt said when he saw her in it was, "She looks just like you!" Brandt's sister Bracy took some pictures of her in her dress and unfortunately her eyes were closed but she is still a cutie! I also included a picture that Brandt took of her smiling! She is starting to smile a lot more now. She loves to just lay on her back on a blanket and stare at the ceiling fans. She can seriously do that all day; she'll just sit there and talk to herself and giggle. We just love her so much!!



3 comments:
We thought of you today! We wish that we could have been there. You all look wonderful. Congratulations!
Sure wish we were there. She is so precious and pretty. She does look a lot like you Jen. So sweet. We love you and hope you can keep posting lots of great pictures for us!
What a sweet little girl--just like I remember her mommy.
Post a Comment