You're right Brandt...she looks so much like Jeannette! What a BEAUTIFUL baby. I love how she looks so snug in these pictures. I can't wait to hold here in a few weeks. Happy 4th!
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
3 comments:
You're right Brandt...she looks so much like Jeannette! What a BEAUTIFUL baby. I love how she looks so snug in these pictures. I can't wait to hold here in a few weeks. Happy 4th!
OH! She is gorgeous! Yay for the new mommy and daddy!! :)
Happy fourth! She is stunning! I love her already so much, I wish so much that I could come see her! Good job, you both make such a good looking baby.
Post a Comment