SO cute! I love those long skinny legs. And I love that you've got a picture with her eyes open. You're right, Jeannette, she looks so alert. You've got a smart one on your hands!
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
6 comments:
SO cute! I love those long skinny legs. And I love that you've got a picture with her eyes open. You're right, Jeannette, she looks so alert. You've got a smart one on your hands!
She is just BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely beautiful! Congrats Jeannette & Brandt! You have a beautiful baby girl!
So cute!
Congratulations Howard Family! Peyton is such a doll! Hope you get as much rest needed.
I love that she is in a tye-dyed onsie. SWEET! She is so cute--I'm so happy she's here!
She is stunning! Absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment