Brandt and I celebrated our birthdays this past week. One of my good friends told me that the year you turn the day of your birthday is your golden year. This year I turned 21 on the 21st and Brandt turned 24 on the 24th, so I guess it will be a good year! We really didn't do anything exciting and I think we were both kind of disappointed. For me anyways, I always have these great expectations for how the day will go and it never quite works out that way and I think Brandt did as well. For our birthday gift to each other we decided to set aside some money so that when we travel to Farmington to bless Peyton we will have money to go out to eat and do some fun things- we are both really excited for that and especially to get out of Rexburg!
The other night we had my friend Chelse and her husband Brady come over for dinner. It was so much fun! We played BLURT! for about 2 hours or more and I am sure that the neighbors thought we were crazy because things were getting pretty intense. We played 3 rounds of girls against guys and Chelse and I totally kicked their butts! Tonight we are going over to their house for dinner and I can't wait!
Yesterday I went to the temple and it was so nice! I decided that I wanted to walk there because I am desperate and will do just about anything(as long as it's healthy) to get this baby out. It was such a nice walk. But no baby, alls I got was a nice sunburn on only one side of my body, some fun braxton hicks, and really sore because it is basically all up hill and I never realized how steep that was until now.
I went to a baby shower yesterday and there was a 6 week old baby girl and she was so beautiful! It made me so anxious! I loved just staring at her. She had the cutest smallest little features and she was such a good baby. She just slept through the whole thing and didn't cry once- I was impressed because we were pretty loud! But hopefully this is my last week of being pregnant!! Does anyone want to make any guesses of when lil miss Peyton will come and how much she will weigh and her height? I guess June 29th(tomorrow!) 6lb 12oz. and 20 in. and Brandt guessed July 2nd 6lb 8oz and 19 in.

3 comments:
i'm so excited for you!!! my birthday is july 3rd and it is the BEST birthday in the universe!!! i seriously love it, you just cannot beat a b-day party surrounded with BBQ's, family parties, summertime, and FIREWORKS! :) i wish you guys the best! good luck!!
I agree with Brandt...I'm thinking July 2nd, 7lbs 2oz 19 1/2 in. Adam says you'll have her on July 7th, 25lbs, 15in. I don't know about you, but I think I have a better chance of being right. Good Luck! We can't wait to hear the news.
I say she will come on July 4 at midnight. She will be 7lbs, 6 oz. She will have a full head of black curly hair! I hope you dont have a 25lb baby! Brothers are so ruthless!
Post a Comment