Pages

Thursday, June 25

Doctor News

I just got home from my doctors appointment and so far I am still at a 1 and 50% effaced( so I haven't progressed there at all) but she is at a station now!! She is still high(-3) but it's so much better than her floating away. Only 11 more days, and hopefully less! We are really hoping that she will come on the 2nd of July because we have the 4th of July holiday break from school so it would be perfect!! Keep your fingers crossed!



3 comments:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Ok I will!!!! How EXCITING and frustrating just WAITING and hoping and wondering how it will all work out...Good luck you guys! You are going to be amazing parents for little Peyton:)

JoHanna Bennion said...

If that day is perfect, she won't come that day. I wanted Breyla to come on a Friday so John could have two days off and Sunday was the worst day for her to come. That is when she came! lol But I will keep my fingers crossed anyway. Good Luck hun. I am rooting for you! I can't wait! SOON SOON SOON!!!

Unknown said...

Hang in there. We're thinking of you often!