With basically only a month or less before Peyton arrives I am really needing to make my blog private, so this is the last and final chance for anyone who hasn't given me their emails. So final warning: If you want to keep reading my blog give me your email and I will add you! If not- too bad!

10 comments:
Here's ours: tlpincock@yahoo.com or lpincock82@gmail.com.
I hope that you already have ours...but it's britbennion@gmail.com
angeliclenore@gmail.com
THANKS!
You probably think it's weird that I read your blog, but I really do. My e-mail is princess4eva34@hotmail.com or tl_pollock@hotmail.com. Congrats on Peyton..they really are a blessing as I have 2 little girls myself. -Tanna
make sure you add me! sbuzz5@gmail.com :)
I check in on you every once in a while, i'd love to be added. i'm shelby, brit's sister. my email is shelbyck@gmail.com. Also, I think it is SO helpful to have a bouncer as well as a swing. Sorry, I didn't comment on that post, and I didn't read other people's advice. But I think that this way you can move the bouncer around and the baby is up off the ground. I would put Sol in the bouncer in the doorway of the bathroom and then I could get a shower in! Hopefully little Peyton will like it and won't arch her back too much, I had a lot of friends whose babies wouldn't stay in a bouncer b/c they arched back too much. Good luck! Can't believe she'll be here so soon.
mine is katenatiewalker@gmail.com if you don't already have it
I already replied on facebook, but here is our email just in case. denneys@surewest.net or tumick@gmail.com
josie.allen@swbell.net
I think it's so good you're going private...just don't add anyone you don't know. I've heard some scary stories of what people do w/ blogs...
Post a Comment