Pages

Saturday, May 2

2nd week done!

Time has been flying by! I can't believe that I am already done with 2 weeks of school....I love it! Lately I have been feeling like I have so much time left before Peyton gets here but with the way that time is flying by I know she will be here in no time! School has been going so good! I'm not going to lie though, it's been hard making myself get up in the mornings but I love that I am busy. School is still going great for Brandt. He has amazing teachers and he is doing so well! I am so proud of how hard he works and how smart he is. It's weird to think that we have less than a year until he graduates- we are SOO excited to get out of Rexburg!
Everything with the pregnancy is going wonderful as well. I had an appointment last week and I am measuring a little bit behind but he said I am right on track. It's weird because I feel so unprepared but then I don't even know what I need to get. I guess I will find out when she gets here though! I honestly can't wait for her to get here! I know this is crazy, but I am excited for her to cry in the middle of the night and for all of it!! I just can't wait to be a mommy. It amazes me that Heavenly Father is trusting me enough to raise one of his children- I really do feel so lucky.
Today our car was having a really hard time starting. Brandt couldn't get it to start and finally he was able to get it. He took it to napa and our battery is dead...again. We just put a brand new battery in about 4 months ago. So we got a new battery and now it is fine...but why would that happen?



1 comments:

Tim, Anna, and Abram Denney said...

All you really need is a car seat, a place for her to sleep, diapers, and a few clothes to take her from the hospital. You can figure everything else out later. : ) We had sooo much extra stuff the first 6 months after Abram was born!! I am glad things seem to be going by quickly. Being busy is the best thing in the world when you are pregnant.