I am considering going private with my blog within the next month or so. So if you want to keep reading my blog I need your email addresses so I can add you. Thanks!!
i love keeping up with you! misschica18@gmail.com is my email address....
by the way i got laughed at by my mom when she came for my little girl's birth and how unprepared i was! you'll figure it out! get it as you go, all she really needs at first is food, sleep, and a diaper change here and there! and lotsa loving of course! ;) be sure to grab the freebies at the hospital too!
I'm so excited for you! You'll be a great mommy and it will be so fun. I remember the last month with James was the hardest because I was so excited-it's like being a little kid waiting for Christmas all over again!
of course we want to keep reading your blog! johannabennion@hotmail.com
I have washed all the clothes and matched them for you in three boxes....I might even have a fourth...... but I want you to have them right away cause there are some premie outfits that she can wear home from the hospital. I dont see how to get them there though. I can only think of your parents. And they prolly wont come until after she is born. I'm not sure though. You might want to wash the clothes again because they will have been in the boxes for a while by then. I think you will be completely compared. And Yes, do make sure you grab all the feebies from the hospital. Actually they are not really freebies your insurance pays for them......
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
16 comments:
i love keeping up with you!
misschica18@gmail.com is my email address....
by the way i got laughed at by my mom when she came for my little girl's birth and how unprepared i was! you'll figure it out! get it as you go, all she really needs at first is food, sleep, and a diaper change here and there! and lotsa loving of course! ;) be sure to grab the freebies at the hospital too!
I definitely want to keep up with your blog. My email address is denneys@surewest.net
okay, my address is katenatiewalker@gmail.com
I'm so excited for you! You'll be a great mommy and it will be so fun. I remember the last month with James was the hardest because I was so excited-it's like being a little kid waiting for Christmas all over again!
of course we want to keep reading your blog! johannabennion@hotmail.com
I have washed all the clothes and matched them for you in three boxes....I might even have a fourth...... but I want you to have them right away cause there are some premie outfits that she can wear home from the hospital. I dont see how to get them there though. I can only think of your parents. And they prolly wont come until after she is born. I'm not sure though. You might want to wash the clothes again because they will have been in the boxes for a while by then. I think you will be completely compared. And Yes, do make sure you grab all the feebies from the hospital. Actually they are not really freebies your insurance pays for them......
Please add me too! angeliclenore@gmail.com
I definitely want to know what is going on in your life - here is my email address
lisapember88@hotmail.com
Im in!
calcrosby129@gmail.com
add me!! sbuzz5@gmail.com
jennette, you just have to add me if you do! :) bethanyjackman at gmail
I'm in or there's no party. Nuff said.
Hey! My email is ankjackman@gmail.com
You have such a short wait till you're a mom:) I'm way excited for you two.
I'd love to be added! kleebre(at)hotmail.com
jessh2006@yahoo.com
hi! I love reading your blog!
I follow your blog
diadem2@juno.com
I just found your blog! I want to keep in touch! misheytink1821@yahoo.com
Have you seen our blog! Check it out! See you Sunday!c
Post a Comment